Wednesday, September 30, 2009

The Small Things


Remember the episode of friends where Rachel mentions in conversation that she likes a man in uniform and Ross shows up at Central Perk dressed in a rented sailor suit? It's those small things that make us feel special. I think it is so important to take notice of the small things in a relationship...even if it is a small gesture, like when Josh gets off his comfy couch, pauses his favorite show, and goes and picks me up frozen yogurt (I wish I could eat ice cream, but we can thank my genes for that). It's the small things. My frozen yogurt is Rachel's uniform and I love my fiance for taking notice of the small things and making me feel like the most important person in the world. Just thought he should know. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment