Monday, May 10, 2010

Back to Life, Back to Reality



We are officially back from our honeymoon, which was amazing with a capital A M A Z I N G. I think I left my mind back in Turks and Caicos because after 9 days of Caribbean bliss, I am a non functioning member of society. I cannot urge you enough to go visit Turks if you ever have the chance. All the beauty of a tropical island with about a third of the tourists. This honeymoon was everything we were looking for: great food, isolation, crystal clear bath temperature ocean water, small hotel with fabulous ammentities, etc. We ate like kings and read like nerds. We did not accomplish much and that's exactly what we were looking for. We did manage to make chummy with our hotel bartender so that we could sway him to play the Laker's playoff games despite all of the objections from the New Yorkers that mostly occupied our 110 room hotel. What a great way enter into a marriage!

No comments:

Post a Comment