Saturday, November 14, 2009

1 Year


Today is Josh and I's technical, 'would you be my girlfriend,' one year anniversary. It was today that he met my parents for the first time and then took a note from high school and officially asked me to be his girlfriend. In a society where relationships are so nonchalant and selfish, I considered this act of asking me to be exclusive very important, very sweet, and very endearing.

We really consider our second first date our year anniversary since we pretty much knew from that moment on we'd end up being married...I am crazy about Joshua and think that he has the greatest soul, the noblest nature, the sweetest, most loving heart I have ever known, and my love and admiration for him has increased so much since we’ve known each other that it still amazes me. Happy Anniversary to us!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm SO glad I found that you have a blog! Can't wait to keep up with you on here :) Love ya Em! SO excited for you and Joshua!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Steph!! I have been keeping an eye on yours as well! It's so fun and I definitely love reading about your cooking adventures, they seem to always make me want to take a trip to the fridge ;)

    ReplyDelete