Thursday, November 26, 2009

I'm Full...of Thanksgiving

Even in 2009, the toughest economic and emotional trying year for our world, there's much to appreciate on this day of Thanksgiving. We appreciate the company of family and friends and the fact that Joshua and I's immediate family was given the opportunity to spend Thanksgiving together. I am thankful that we have the capacity to think optimistically that in a year that our nation was faced with many trials, uncertainty and misfortunes that we know that things will get better. I am thankful that all of our new challenges we are given daily are met and resolved with nothing less than help from our Lord. Joshua and I are thankful for the love and support we receive from our family, friends and one another. We are thankful for answered prayers and that we were given each other...we CANNOT WAIT to be married! We are thankful we get to start an awesome journey together.

Now that Thanksgiving is over, we get to embark on my favorite time of the year...Christmas! I can't wait for Christmas decorations to throw up all over my house! Josh and I are having our date night tomorrow night at Roger's Gardens in Corona Del Mar for their Christmas displays!

No comments:

Post a Comment